Accredited Financial Counselor
Abilities of the Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC):
· Educate clients in sound financial principles.
· Assist clients in the process of overcoming their financial indebtedness.
· Help clients identify and modify ineffective money management behaviors.
· Guide clients in developing successful strategies for achieving their financial goals.
· Support clients as they work through their financial challenges and opportunities.
· Help clients develop new perspectives on the dynamics of money in relation to family, friends and individual self-esteem.
FYCS is an approved university program for the education component.