FYCS Graduate Programs and Certificates
Invest in yourself! Join our interdisciplinary faculty and graduate students to address critical problems and needs for people in Florida, the nation, and the world. Our research and practice deal with...
- Family violence prevention
- Nonprofit organizational development and leadership
- At-risk behavior
- Parenting and youth development
- Personal and family financial security
- Sustainable community development
Develop the skills and expertise you need to...
- Conduct applied research
- Analyze and develop public policy
- Mobilize social, institutional, and fiscal resources
- Develop and implement programs and interventions
- Evaluate the outcomes of programs
Our interdisciplinary approach to individuals, families, and communities opens the door to professional employment in...
- Youth and youth-serving organizations
- Personal and family financial planning
- Nonprofit organizations
- Community development
- Family life education
The FYCS department offers the following programs:
Concentration in Nonprofit Organizational Leadership (FYCS students only)
These degree and certificate programs are also offered online Click here for more information.
The following minors are available to non-FYCS studnets both in a traditional setting and online:
Minor in Family, Youth and Community Sciences (non-FYCS students only)
Minor in Nonprofit Organizations (non-FYCS students only)
All students interested in the MS degree (on line or in the classroom) must meet the admissions requirements of the UF Graduate School and the Department of Family, Youth and Community Sciences (link to “how to apply).
For More information, please contact:
Michael Gutter, Ph.D.